A frightfully delicious beet juice!
- 1 whole beet, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 1 medium sized carrot, chunked
- 1 inch knob of ginger
- 1/2 organic apple, cored and chunked
- 5 strawberries
- 1/2 – 1 1/2 cups of coconut water
- If you have a juicer, juice the solid ingredients.
- If you are using a blender, add all of the solid ingredients along with 1/2 cup water, blend until smooth, then strain the pulp using a nut bag.
- Pour the juice into a half quart mason jar and top it off with coconut water.