- ¾ cup freshly brewed, organic coffee
- ½ cup raw cashew pieces
- 2 ½ teaspoon organic cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 squares of organic dark chocolate
- Add ½ cup of the freshly brewed coffee to a blender along with the cashews, cocoa powder, honey, and coconut oil.
- Blend the ingredients on high until they are smooth and creamy.
- Turn the blender to a low speed and slowly pour in the chia seeds.
- After all the chia seeds have been added, process on high until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup of freshly brewed coffee and continue to stir and blend the mixture until it is smooth and creamy again.
- Divide the ingredients into 2-3 small dishes and top with roughly-chopped dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or more to thicken.